Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

in the venues...

Since a few days my official "mixing-live-season" started.
It started last friday wirth My Sleeping Karma's first gig in 2014 at Das Bett Frankfurt.
The show was really cool and the venue has a nice old-new analog Allen&Heath desk. I also played with Wight as support.
Next shows with my Sleeping Karma:
23.05.2014 Hamburg - Klubsen Festival
24.05.2014 Weil der Stadt - JH Kloster

Also, I work now at the Schlachthof in Wiesbaden. This is a really nice venue with a small club stage and also a big one with a capacity of 1000+ people. If you ever get the chance to see a concert in the "Räucherkammer" before it gets wrecked, go there! I spent a lot of evenings there as a guest or a musician.

End of May I will start mixing Unleash The Sky again. We will start on the 31st at Schlossgrabenfest Darmstadt. See you there it's free entry!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen